- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Support Audit Services' mission to assess and enhance internal control throughout the Company, by performing assigned testing for Sarbanes-Oxley (Sox) 404 compliance.
- Performs tasks and testing to determine the effectiveness of controls
- Documents work with sufficient detail and organization
- Communicates status and issues to engagement lead or supervisor timely
- Performs other tasks as assigned Required:
- Minimum of two years of Sarbanes-Oxley related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field Preferred:
- Understanding of Sox requirements and processes
- CIA or CPA Required Skills:
- Strong analytical, listening and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multitask
- Effective project / time management
- Detail, action and results oriented
- Works well with others in a team-based environment ACCOUNTANT
The primary functions of the Accountant are to assist in compiling, analyzing, and interpreting information for management decision making, ensuring compliance with internal/external requirements and regulations, serving as liaison for internal/external customers, and preparing basic financial reports.
- Complete analysis to support certain accruals and estimates
- Analyze costs and/or allocations as part of the close process
- Perform revenue & expense accounting functions
- Provide contract analysis support
- Assist in management and regulatory related reporting
- Complete special projects and ad hoc requests
- Understand and prepare account reconciliation's.
- Support accounting information requirements for management and staff
- Analyze and report on changes in operating results and business activities
- Provide support for financial statement documentation and related audits
- Assists in the preparation of various schedules and other information on an as needed basis, such as rate filing schedules, tax information, etc.
- Assists in the preparation of various quarterly and annual reports to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), the SEC and lenders.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with individuals and/or other departments as needed to resolve accounting issues and questions.
- Communicates with internal and external customers Skills:
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in written and oral communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Proficient in Excel and other PC applications
- Must understand and apply accounting procedures in conformance with Contracts, GAAP and Regulatory standards
- Demonstrates an aptitude to understanding complex processes and computerized accounting systems
- Must be able to work as part of a team Education/Experience:
- • Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related degree with strong accounting focus.
- • 8-10 years of experience Must have skills: General Ledger system experience. Williams currently uses Oracle, but this is not a must have skill. This position will be helping with operational accounting, so they bill the midstream companies in the west. They will be doing billing work. Wires, tying out general ledgers, collecting monthly billings, etc. If they have prior oil and gas experience they will stand out.
About the company