- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A rapidly growing collaborative company is seeking an Accounting Associate for an upcoming need to join their expanding team. This is a hands-on position where you will be responsible for the performance of day to day finance operations. You should be a highly capable, self-directed individual who employs a high level of autonomy in their work. If you are the kind of person who not only thinks critically about problems, but also likes to take the initiative to pursue new ideas, you would probably enjoy working here. This is a job for a balanced, self-confident individual who derives personal satisfaction from completing detail oriented tasks.
• Perform the day to day bookkeeping, including accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Maintain detailed files of vendor and customer transactions for audit compliance
• Implement finance and administrative policies and procedures
• Collaborate with purchasing staff to pay and track invoices for a high volume of lab supplies.
• Work with vendors to resolve payment discrepancies
Accounting Associates with 3+ years of related experience and a strong drive to succeed should reach out immediately. This is an engaging role where you will be rewarded for your hard work and initiative- much room for growth and development is offered! Apply online at www.accountemps.com, e-mail your resume to Kayla.Worrell@Accountemps.com, and then call 563-359-3995 and inquire about this role.
Accounting Associate Qualities :
• Superb organizational skills required. Must be proactive yet disciplined with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Must be professional, proactive, collaborative, conscientious and results-oriented individual
• Must have an optimistic and positive demeanor, excellent oral and written communication skills, good intuition and ability to adapt to changing priorities
Accounting Associate Requirements :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related degree preferred, with 1+ years of experience
• In lieu of degree, 3+ years of experience
• Strong MS Excel Skills
• High accuracy and strong attention to detail
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.