- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $17.10 - $19.80 gross per hour
Accountemps is looking to hire an Accounting Clerk for an esteemed company in the investment management/companies industry. The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). Become an integral part of the team in an environment that offers you excellent benefits, a great work space/office, and a great career advancement opportunity. This is a short-term temporary-to-full-time employment based in the South Pasadena, California area.
For immediate consideration email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your responsibilities in this role
- Submit financial figures to journals and ledgers
- Patch up discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Assemble documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
- Aid Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Collaborate with Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a number of sources
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is a plus
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of individual taxes
- Proficiency in trust and estate taxes
- Command of Microsoft Excel
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.