- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $14.00 - $17.00 gross per hour
- Red Bank
Accountemps is actively searching for a talented Accounting Clerk for a well-managed company. The primary duties of the Accounting Clerk will include but not be limited to assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, and general forms of data entry. This efficient work environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits, and great career advancement opportunity. This is a short-term temporary position based in the Hazlet, New Jersey area. For consideration contact Michelle.Gundel@accountemps.com
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Put together statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- Upload financial information to journals and ledgers
- Mend discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Assist Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Codify documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience recommended
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.