- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $19.00 - $22.00 gross per hour
Are you looking for employment as an Accounting Clerk at an organization that is admired within the industry? Accountemps has an employment opportunity for an Accounting Clerk to support an Accounting department. The Accounting Clerk duties will include matching invoices to purchase orders/ vouchers, data entry, and assisting with Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). We offer a dynamic, team-oriented workspace, great benefits, and future career advancement opportunity. This is a long-term temporary-to-full-time position located in the Santa Cruz, California area.
- Compose statements and reports that require utilization of a wide collection of sources
- Circulate financial information to journals and ledgers
- Support Accounts Payable: A/P invoice matching & filing, vendor invoices and disbursement filing
- Rectify discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Work with Accounts Receivable: apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance, and process daily invoices/credit
- Assemble documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Bank Account Reconciliation experience desired
- Account reconciliation experience required
- Outstanding data entry skills
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience recommended
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.