- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $15.68 - $18.15 gross per hour
If you are an Accounting Clerk wanting to work in the non-profit industry, you won't want to miss this excellent opportunity from Accountemps. In this role, you will be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and general data entry. This fast-paced environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits, and great career advancement opportunity. This is a long-term temporary-to-full-time employment based in the Torrance, California area.
- Codify documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
- Settle discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Upload financial information to journals and ledgers
- Overall accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Produce statements and reports that require utilization of a wide range of sources
- Support Accounts Payable: A/P invoice matching & filing, vendor invoices and disbursement filing
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is ideal, but not required
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Solid understanding of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Command of bank reconciliations
- Microsoft Excel experience
- microsoft excel
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.