- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $12.35 - $14.30 gross per hour
Accountemps is looking to add an Accounting Clerk to their growing team, whose duties will be matching invoices to purchase orders/ vouchers, data entry, and assisting with Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This is a long-term temporary-to-full-time position located in the Bakersfield, California area. This job is ideal for candidates seeking an energetic, team-oriented environment that offers an opportunity for career advancement. This is with an organization that has quickly become well-respected.
What you get to do every single day
- Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- Patch up discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Help Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Order documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
- Work with Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Broadcast financial information to journals and ledgers
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience suggested
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Basic Bookkeeping experience preferred
- Experience with Purchase Orders
- Strong familiarity with Accounts Payable (AP)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Ability to multitask effectively
submit your resume to: Kelsie.firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.