- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care.
Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever.
Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else as you help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Lease Contract Review
- Review new contracts and contract modifications for proper accounting including classification (operating versus finance), proper identification of fixed vs.
variable costs and other provisions having accounting implications.
Document results in a file memorandum
- Review unique, unusual and infrequent transactions to determine accounting treatment and document accounting conclusions.
These types of transactions include:
- Sale leaseback transactions
- Build to suite transactions
- Synthetic leases
- Embedded leases
- Support accounting implications for contemplated contractual provisions in various real estate contracts (leases, sales, sale / leasebacks, etc.)
- Evaluate capitalization versus expense and lifing questions
- Technical real estate and lease accounting resource for non-integrated legal entities
- Analyze and conclude on lease vacancy accounting determinations.
Summarize and document conclusions
- Acquisition / Integration Support
- Support Deloitte audit related to real estate topics
- Other real estate accounting projects
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of public accounting busy seasons of experience
- Experience comprehending and applying generally accepted accounting principles, and research and analyze accounting related issues
- Leadership experience and skills with prior supervisory experience
- Experience building and maintaining solid working relationships across the organization
- Experience managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Big 4 experience
- Healthcare experience
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase and PeopleSoft Financials
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others.
Change the landscape of health care forever.
Leave the world a better place than we found it.
Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person.
To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company.
We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best.
We encourage you to take risks.
And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance.
We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug
- free workplace.
Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Accounting Consultant, Corporate Accounting, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota
- microsoft excel