- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $52.25 - $60.50 gross per hour
- La Jolla
Are you interested in an Accounting Manager job with a Healthcare/NHS company that will value your efforts and results? A reputable software company needs a strong Accounting Manager who is focused on results and available for immediate hire. Leading daily operations, the Accounting Manager will prepare and review ledger entries and reconciliations, maintain the general ledger system, create monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, aid in regulatory reporting, and handle other related tasks. Ideally, this role will establish and scale the company's accounting and finance operations. Based in San Diego, California,this is a tremendous opportunity to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results. This is a long-term temporary employment opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts
Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet tight deadlines
Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies and procedures
Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics and actual spend against budgets/outlook
Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Proven technical skills
- Solid understanding of journal entries
- Well-founded grasp of Bank Account Reconciliation
- Practical knowledge of auditing
- Month end closings experience preferred
- Bank reconciliations experience highly desired
- Posting Journal Entries experience preferred
- General familiarity with Balance Sheets
- Proven knowledge of financial reconciliation
- Monthly Journal Entries experience
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.