- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $33.00 - $40.00 gross per hour
- NEW YORK MIDTOWN SOUTH, NY
If you're seeking a position that offers immediate employment, you may want to explore this growing company's job opportunity for an accomplished and results-driven Accounting Manager. Responsible for the efficiency of daily operations, the Accounting Manager will lead preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Offered on a long-term temporary employment basis, this opening is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a company that values its employees efforts. This position is based in New York, New York. A massive opportunity to get recognized by a company that places emphasis on results as you establish and scale the accounting and finance operations.
How you will make an impact
Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics and actual spend against budgets/outlook
Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts
Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet tight deadlines
Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies and procedures
Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Financial reconciliation experience
- Government Grants experience required (MUST have experience with City/State & Federal Funding)
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
If interested, please send your resume over to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with Grants, Contracts/Budget Manager" in the subject line.
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.