- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $16.00 - $17.00 gross per hour
Robert Half is currently staffing for an Accounting Specialist role with a large financial services client in Jacksonville, FL.
Pay Range: $16.00-17.00/hr
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm
The Accounting Specialist will be responsible for researching and performing a reasonable investigation on customer accounts related to billing errors or fraud claims. They will be expected to manage a dispute/fraud caseload by researching, investigating, documenting, and resolving claims. This position utilizes Mastercard/Visa Association regulations to resolve cardholder's claim. The Accounting Specialist will also perform chargeback processing, including fraud reporting. This position is multi-faceted and requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Communication with customers via telephone and written correspondence is required.
• Bachelors’ degree (Finance, Accounting, or related major)
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize projects
• Strong self-motivation and organizational skills
• Ability to coordinate and work collaboratively with internal and external contacts
• Documented record of achieving results both individually and in a team setting
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and/or experience in using other database applications
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume as a Microsoft Word document attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Jacksonville Candidate” in the subject line.
If this position is not a good fit for you, but you know of someone else who is looking for work in the Jacksonville, FL area, please feel free to pass along my contact information.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.