- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $15.20 - $17.60 gross per hour
Looking to break into the Energy/Natural Resources industry? Accountemps has a long-term temporary position available for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk. The Accounts Payable Clerk will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. This is a superb role and you will have the opportunity for career growth and advancement within this dynamic department. This Accounts Payable Clerk role will be located in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area and will be a long-term temporary position.
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
- Sort, register, scan, and store invoices, checks, and other documents
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- Open, sort, and deliver department mail on a daily basis
- Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
- Carry out additional projects as required
- Accomplish full-cycle A/P
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Data entry experience required
- Proficiency in numeric data entry
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.