- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Accountemps is seeking an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to join a team of highly skilled professionals in a stimulating work environment. In this position, you will be required to manage all general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department. You will work closely and report to the Accounting Manager. Matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks are primary areas of focus. If you're looking for an opportunity that offers job growth, contact us today to learn more about this fast-growing team. Located in Southfield, Michigan, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a short-term temporary position.
- Operate full-cycle A/P
- Handle the customer service needs of internal business partners
- Carry out additional projects as required
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- Help with internal and external audits as required
- Sort, register, scan, and store invoices, checks, and other documents
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- High attention to detail
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Deep understanding of Enter Invoices
- Well-founded grasp of Credit Card Reconciliation
- Code Invoices experience
- Sage Accounting Software experience
- Proven knowledge of Company Credit Card
- Invoice Processing experience
- General familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Job Reference : 02210-0011459827Staffing Area : Temporary Accounting & Finance
About the company