- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $16.00 - $23.00 gross per hour
Our client seeks a temporary-to-hireAccounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become an integral part of its rapidly growing team. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. You will report to the Accounting Managerand have opportunity for career growth and quick advancement withinthis dynamic department.
- Primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; provide compliance with Company policies
- Providing customer service to internal business partners
- Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
- Open, sort and distribute daily department mail
- Sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Perform special projects as assigned
If you are interested in this position please contact Ashley Pfarr at Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-882-9399.
- BS degree in Accounting, Business or similar
- 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Highly organized, detail oriented, have a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.