- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Accountemps is seeking a temporary-to-full-timeAccounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become an integral part of its rapidly growing team. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. You will report to the Accounting Managerand have opportunity for career growth and quick advancement withinthis dynamic department. If you are looking to advance your career in the finance department, then this may be the perfect fit for you!
· Primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department
· Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; provide compliance with Company policies
· Providing customer service to internal business partners
· Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
· Open, sort and distribute daily department mail
· Sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
· Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
· Perform special projects as assigned
- Put your talents to the test and apply to this remarkable role today. Please call us at 510.744.6480
Please submit your resume to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
· BS degree in Accounting, Business or similar
· 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Highly organized, detail oriented, have a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
· Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
If you have all the required qualifications, please submit your resume to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
- customer service
- microsoft excel
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.