- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $14.25 - $16.50 gross per hour
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accountemps has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk that offers an invigorating work environment among a team of motivated professionals. Attending to the general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department, this role works closely with and reports to the Accounting Manager. Matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, and processing checks are primary areas of focus. Join a quickly-growing team of motivated professionals in a position that offers potential for career growth. Located in Genesee County, Michigan, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a temporary opening.
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Conduct full-cycle A/P
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned
- Manage the process of verifying, logging, and mailing checks, including expediting special handling
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Great attention to detail
- Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience desired
- Expertise in PeopleSoft
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.