- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Westlake Village
Keep accounts maintained and organized as an Accounts Payable (A/P) Specialist in an industry-leading real estate company in a temporary-to-full-time role through Accountemps. Located in Malibu, California, this Accounts Payable Specialist will update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, process checks, process expense reports, resolve A/P issues, and match, batch, and code invoices. You will be working alongside a strong staff of hard working individuals who have a team minded approach.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Provide customer service to internal business partners
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Carry out a full-cycle A/P
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Proficiency in Excel Formulas
- Peachtree Accounting Software or similar software experience
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Competent with spreadsheets and databases
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- real estate
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.