- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $17.00 - $20.00 gross per hour
Accountemps is seeking a short-term temporary-to-full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become an essential part of a rapidly growing team at a dynamic company. A successful Accounts Payable Clerk will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. An individual in this position will need a high aptitude for computer software, be mindful of details and a self motivator. Located in Quincy, Massachusetts, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a short-term temporary-to-full-time opening.
How you will make an impact
- Help with internal and external audits as required
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Handle the customer service needs of internal business partners
- Conduct full-cycle A/P
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
- Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong familiarity with filing
To be considered for this opportunity please respond with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scanning experience
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience desired
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.