- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $19.00 - $22.00 gross per hour
Accountemps has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk that offers an invigorating work environment among a team of motivated professionals. Attending to the general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department, this role works closely with and reports to the Accounting Manager. The essential functions of this role will include matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks are primary areas of focus. If you're looking to quickly move up the career ladder, contact us today to find out more about this fast-growing team. Located in Alpharetta, Georgia, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long-term temporary position.
What you get to do every single day
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Sort, register, scan, and store invoices, checks, and other documents
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Fullfill full-cycle A/P
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Great attention to detail
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience desired
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.