- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $13.00 - $16.00 gross per hour
- Fort Lauderdale
local Construction Company seeks a temporary-to-hire Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become an integral part of its rapidly growing team. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. You will report to the Accounting Manager and have opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this dynamic department.
• Primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department
• Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; provide compliance with Company policies
• Providing customer service to internal business partners
• Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
• Open, sort and distribute daily department mail
• Sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
• Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
• Perform special projects as assigned
• BS degree in Accounting, Business or similar
• 1+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
• Proficient in MS Excel
• Highly organized, detail oriented, have a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
• Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.