- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $14.04 - $16.01 gross per hour
Become an imperative part of a steadily developing team at a thriving company as an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk. This short-term temporary position is offered through Accountemps. Matching, batching, and coding invoices, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, processing checks, and resolving A/P issues are just a few of the responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk. Excellent communication, written and verbal are a must, as well as building relationships with vendors and other departments. Located in Tucson, Arizona, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a short-term temporary opening.
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Manage full-cycle A/P
- Help with internal and external audits as required
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
Please submit your resume to www.accountemps.com today.
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.