- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $19.79 - $22.91 gross per hour
- Saint Paul
Accountemps has an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk opportunity that offers a stimulating work environment with a team of highly skilled professionals. The candidate in this position will be reporting to the Accounting Manager while attending to the general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department. The primary focus of this role is matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks are primary areas of focus. Are you seeking an employment role with an opportunity for growth? Then contact us today to learn more about joining this thriving team of professionals. Based out of the Saint Paul, Minnesota area, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long-term temporary opening.
- Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- Manage full-cycle A/P
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Handle the customer service needs of internal business partners
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
*Please note that all candidates are required to provide 2 recent supervisor or manager references in order to be considered for employment.
Please submit your resume to Emilie.Antony@accountemps.com and call 651-293-3973 for review and consideration.
- 3+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Competent with spreadsheets and databases
- Expertise in account reconciliation
- Strong familiarity with NetSuite
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.