- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You could join a promising Wholesale Distribution company and develop your career with Robert Half Finance's Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk opening. You might be a good fit for this position if you have the ability to to match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. The Accounts Payable Clerk role is a full-time position based in the Pembroke, New Hampshire area. With this exciting opportunity, you can start advancing your career today.
- Assist the AP/Finance Department with administrative tasks
- Help with internal and external audits as required
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Fullfill full-cycle A/P
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- Handle the customer service needs of internal business partners
- Demonstrated communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- 1+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Experience with Coding
- Deep understanding of customer invoices
- Practical knowledge of Inventory Reports
- Data entry experience desired
- General familiarity with Sage 100
- Well-founded grasp of QuickBooks
- Proven knowledge of Coding
- Foundational knowledge in Enter Invoices
- Enter Invoices experience preferred
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.