- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $16.00 - $18.00 gross per hour
Accounts Payable Clerk
Summary – Under direct supervision of the Accounts Payable Supervisor, maintains Accounts Payable (AP) processes and performs essential duties of the department.
• Completes assigned Branch AP review and vouchering in accordance with company policy
• Ensure all vendor payments are made timely; enabling the company to qualify for discounts
• Attaches invoice deduction notices to checks, as necessary
• Reviews and reconciles AP/PO (Purchase Order) report for assigned Branches on a weekly basis
• Ensures AP/PO report reviewed and reconciled for all Branch AP assigned to Corporate
• Responds to vendor inquiries in a timely manner
• Prepares AP checks
• Prints all AP reports and maintains AP files
• Prepares analysis of accounts, as required
• Interacts with Lead AP Clerk and/or AP Supervisor on daily basis
• Assists with special projects and performs all other related duties as assigned
Please send all resumes to our Staffing Manager for immediate consideration!
Mari-Lyn Sweis – email@example.com
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Preferred: Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 1 – 3 years related AP experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Distribution experience helpful
• Good analytical abilities – able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited information or standardization exists
• Must be well organized and possess the ability to multi-task
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interpret instructions in written, oral, diagram, and/or schedule format
• Customer service oriented with a team player mind-set and attitude required
• Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office and Accounting / AP systems.
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.