- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18.00 - $19.00 gross per hour
Accountemps is seeking a candidate for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk that is able to start asap. As the Accounting Clerk, your efforts will become an important part to the success of International Construction Company. Based out of the Dallas, Texas area, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a short-term temporary-to-full-time opening. In this progressive department, career growth and quick advancement is possible. The Accounts Payable Clerk tasks will consist of matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, and processing checks.
How you will make an impact
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Manage the process of verifying, logging, and mailing checks, including expediting special handling
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
- Perform full-cycle A/P
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience desired
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
****If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com****
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.