- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $15.50 - $18.90 gross per hour
- White Plains
Accountemps is looking for an analytical and organized Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk that is ready to become an essential part in a team-oriented and rapidly-expanding company. This position is long-term temporary. The Accounts Payable Clerk will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. You will have the opportunity for career growth and advancement within this dynamic department. Located in Rye, New York, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long-term temporary position.
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Carry out a full-cycle A/P
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Assist the AP/Finance Department with administrative tasks
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- 1+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Competent with spreadsheets and databases
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- MRI experience desired
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.