- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $19.00 - $22.00 gross per hour
Accountemps has a great opportunity available for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk with an organization that offers an appealing company culture among highly skilled professionals. This position works closely and reports to the Accounting Manager and handles all general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department. Matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks are integral functions for this position. Contact us today to discover how you can quickly move up the career ladder on a fast-growing team. Located in Santa Paula, California, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long-term temporary-to-full-time opening.
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Produce full-cycle A/P
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Demonstrated communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.