- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $15.00 - $18.00 gross per hour
Established Healthcare Management Company is seeking an individual that will support our Accounts Receivable (A/R) Department with various A/R functions for Specialty Infusion. You will handle the completion of Patient Financial Services (PFS) tasks, including patient and payer follow up as needed. The PFS tasks you will complete include billing and/or accounts receivable follow-up while maintaining quality and productivity requirements. You will build and submit accurate and timely claims to payers, as well as research and analyze unpaid claims. You will be assisting in the resolution of denials, partial payments, and payment variances.
In the Accounts Receivable role you will:
• Maintain and release all-ship-verified claims for all third party claim accounts within established time frame as assigned Resolve errors and make claim edits assigned in work queues
• Follow work list prioritization of accounts for resolving accounts and/or submitting claims
• Contact payers and patients when necessary for PFS processes
• Request relevant information from appropriate Revenue Cycle and clinical departments as required through the course of the PFS processes
• Make necessary adjustments to patient demographic, insurance, and account balance information
• Complete A/R adjustments and request other adjustments where permitted and appropriate
• Adhere to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures (including HIPAA and PCI compliance requirements), and "leading practices"
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in the following:
• Performing healthcare reimbursement, medical insurance billing/collects or related work
• Working with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.