- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $16.18 - $18.16 gross per hour
A self-starting, detail-oriented Accounts Receivable Clerk (A/R) might be interested in this job opening. This is a short-term temporary-to-full-time Accounts Receivable Clerk position and is based in the Tucson, Arizona area. You will thrive in this Accounts Receivable Clerk position if you are able to enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. We are seeking candidates who are looking for career growth potential, and who are capable of processing 200+ invoices per week.
How you will make an impact
- Present information, as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stakeholders
- Identify delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. skip-tracing, written correspondence, phone contact, and making arrangements for payment
- Represent and exude the values, culture, and mission of the organization
- Take care of payments and compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Complete a wide range of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks
- Assist in setting up payment plans; contact clients to help resolve payment issues
- Settle bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in a variety of ledgers
- Corroborate documents and codes
Please submit your resume to www.accountemps.com today!
- Proven analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Command of Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- Efficient in ERP systems
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.