- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $14.25 - $16.50 gross per hour
Accountemps is seeking an Accounts Receivable (A/R) Clerk. The accounting team is growing quickly and is looking for someone interested in great career growth potential and a great benefits package. If you're interested in work where you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, you will succeed in this position. Candidates who are self-starters and who have high attention to detail will be the best fit for this Accounts Receivable Clerk position, since they will handle 200+ invoices a week. This is a long-term temporary-to-full-time Accounts Receivable Clerk position and is based in the Louisville, Kentucky area.
How you will make an impact
- Reconcile bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in different ledgers
- Execute a number of foundational accounting tasks in agreement with normal procedures, including general accounting tasks
- Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. written correspondence, phone contact, skip-tracing, and making arrangements for payment
- Compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports and take care of payments in compliance with GAAP
- Help resolve payment issues by contacting clients, assist in setting up payment plans
- Provide information, as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stakeholders
- Promote, communicate, and reinforce the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Test documents and codes
- Proficient in ERP systems
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- Demonstrated analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Scanning Invoices experience preferred
- Scanning experience desired
- Strong familiarity with Accounts Receivable (AR)
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.