- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $17.00 - $20.00 gross per hour
- MIDLAND ODESSA
A reputable company in Midland, TX is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team on a Temporary to Full Time basis. The Accounts Receivable Clerk will report directly to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor.
Accounts Receivable Clerk job responsibilities include;
- Invoicing via various methods
- Set up new customers
- Maintain submissions, rejections and statements for EDI customers
- Assist with collections for all customers
- Coordinate with district offices to process invoices
- Review sales orders for accounting codes and sales tax accuracy
- Timely process customer inquiries
- Account research and dispute resolutions
- Research and reconcile sales general ledger accounts for revenue and expense
- Maintain files
- Process month end reports
- A/R and Accounting projects as assigned
- Prior experience in Accounts Receivable, preferably in the oil & Gas industry
- Prior experience with multiple software
- Strong problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of general accounting practices
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.