- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $16.00 - $20.00 gross per hour
We are currently seeking Accounts Receivable (A/R) Clerk candidates who are self-starting and detail-oriented. This is a temporary to full time Accounts Receivable Clerk position and is based in the Amherst, New York area. Accountemps is partnering with a growing Manufacturing company who is seeking an Accounts Receivable (A/R) Clerk to join the accounting team. A strong candidate for this Accounts Receivable Clerk position will be able to enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. We are seeking candidates who are looking for career growth potential.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Identify delinquent customer accounts
- Communicate information, as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stakeholders
- Verify codes and documents
- Reconcile bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in different ledgers
- Contact clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
- Solid understanding of account reconciliation
- General proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Relevant experience in accounts receivable
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
If interested, please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716) 842-0801.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.