- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $14.00 - $17.00 gross per hour
- Miami Beach
A Miami based company has an immediate need for an Accounts Receivable (A/R) Clerk.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. This is a long-term temporary-to-full-time Accounts Receivable Clerk position and is based in the greater Miami area.
This role will utilize:
- An experienced AR/accounting knowledge
- Time management skills and effective problem solving to ensure success.
- Research and resolve account reconciling items.
- Cash posting and bank reconciliation
- 3-5 years accounts receivable experience
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- General math skills
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas)
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
If interested please email your resume to Thomas.Jackson@accountemps.com
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.