- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Santa Rosa
At Accountemps, there's a terrific opportunity in the Manufacturing industry for an experienced Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional to join a dynamic, up-and-coming organization. Responsibilities of this position include: enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. With an extreme attention to detail, you will be handling full-cycle AP, processing a significant number of invoices each week. If you have growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team! This is a short-term temporary Accounts Receivable Clerk position and is based in the Petaluma, California area.
- Process payments and compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Settle bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in a variety of ledgers
- Represent and exude the values, culture, and mission of the organization
- Assist in setting up payment plans; contact clients to help resolve payment issues
- Identify delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. skip-tracing, written correspondence, phone contact, and making arrangements for payment
- Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks
- Present information, as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stakeholders
- Verify documents and codes
- Analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Efficient in ERP systems
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field desired
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- General familiarity with numeric data entry
- Accounts receivable aging experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Adeptness in check processing
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience preferred
- Electronic funds transfer experience
- Expertise in Oracle
- Practical knowledge of customer service
- Experience with chargebacks
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.