- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Accountemps is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional with outstanding organizational skills and an eye for detail to join a growing team in the Insurance Agents/Brokers industry. To succeed in this role, you will reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, and place billing and collection calls. If you are searching for a diversified company that offers great career growth potential and an impressive benefits package, this could be a wonderful match for you. This is a temporary-to-full-time Accounts Receivable Clerk position and is based in the Davenport, Iowa area.
What you get to do every single day
- Contact clients to help resolve payment issues
- Represent and exude the values, culture, and mission of the organization
- Execute a range of foundational accounting tasks in agreement with normal procedures, including general accounting tasks
- Verify documents and codes
- Balance bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in a number of different ledgers
- Present information, as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stakeholders
- Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. written correspondence, phone contact, skip-tracing, and making arrangements for payment
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Reliable skills in Microsoft Office with excellent Excel skills
- Analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.