- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $17.10 - $19.80 gross per hour
- Salt Lake City
If you're an organized individual looking to further your career as an Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional, Accountemps has a terrific opportunity in the High Tech - Electronics industry for you to check out. To succeed in this role, you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. You will be handling full-cycle AR, processing a high volume of invoices per week, with high attention to detail. If you are a top performer seeking a solid benefits packaged and a great work environment, apply today! This is a short-term temporary Accounts Receivable Clerk position and is based in the Salt Lake City, Utah area.
- Take care of payments and compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Execute a range of foundational accounting tasks in agreement with normal procedures, including general accounting tasks
- Be an ambassador of the mission, values, and culture of the organization
- Balance bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in a number of different ledgers
- Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, including skip-tracing, phone contact, written correspondence, and make arrangements for payment
- Verify codes and documents
- Contact clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
- Communicate information, as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stakeholders
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- NetSuite system experience a plus
- Established analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- Dependability in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills in particular
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience desired
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Knowledge of accounts receivable aging
- Commercial collections experience preferred
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.