- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $20.00 - $22.00 gross per hour
Accountemps has a superb opportunity for an Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional at a Service company. In this role, you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. You will be handling full-cycle AP, processing a high volume of invoices per week, with high attention to detail. Apply for this superb opportunity today. This is a long-term temporary-to-full-time Accounts Receivable Clerk position and is based in the Seattle, Washington area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Broad range of AR functions and support.
- Processing of refunds.
- Resolving billing issues.
- Following up on customer inquiries and providing coverage for AR functions as needed.
- Report to the Billing Manager and will have daily interactions with cross-functional teams.
- Review refund requests and ensure these are processed promptly and in accordance with company procedure and policy.
- Address and direct AR related issues, including dealing with non-standard, complex issues submitted by both customers and internal stakeholders.
- Work across departments to research and promptly resolve escalated AR disputes.
- Provide coverage to complete cash deposits and postings when required.
- Work with other departments on the development and implementation of improvements to AR accounting systems and processes.
- Support audit requirements on a quarterly basis.
- Perform special projects as requested.
- Demonstrated analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce and Zuora
- Proficient in ERP systems
- General proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Solid understanding of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Deep understanding of Cash Deposits
- Cash Collections experience required
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field preferred
If this sounds like a good fit, apply today! Please send your resume to Ashley Brunson at Ashley.Brunson@roberthalf.com or give her a call at (206) 830-9974.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.