- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Position Identification Number (PIN)1555DepartmentAdjunct Engineering/Tech - Industrial TechnologyCampusMultiple CampusesWorking Job TitleAdjunct faculty - Electrical TechnologyJob CategoryAdjunct facultyFLSAExemptJob TypeTemporaryAdvertised Hiring RangeCurrent per credit hour minimumDutiesAdjunct faculty are part-time (classroom or on-line) faculty hired to teach on a semester basis. Currently seeking qualified candidates in fiber optics.
Classification DescriptionList the broad major functions of the position.Provides academic instruction and student academic support for assigned classes. Performs tasks designed to ensure the quality and consistency of academic instruction.
Adjunct faculty must develop instructional methods for their assigned course(s). The instructional methods must pertain to the course(s) learning outcomes and course catalog description.
Minimum QualificationsIndustry certifications and experience
Qualifications: Preferred ExperienceTeaching experience preferred
Additional Knowledge and SkillsPhysical RequirementsLicensing RequirementsPA Act 15 Clearances
As a requirement for this position, you are expected to provide current copies of the following: Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigation Criminal Background Check prior to your first day of employment. These must have been obtained within the last 60 months and for the purpose of employment (not volunteer). You may submit current copies of your clearances to the Office of Human Resources at the time an offer of employment is made.
Job Open Date11/08/2019Job Close DateOpen Until FilledNoSupplemental QuestionsRequired fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this opportunity?
- No Response
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Gettysburg Times
- Hanover Evening News
- Lancaster News
- Lebanon News
- Patriot News
- Friend/Family Member
- Other Publication (please specify name below)
- Referral (please specify name below)
- Other (please specify below)
- Online Site
- If you selected Referral or Other above, please specify here. (Open Ended Question)
- * By completing this application, you agree to work as a member of the College to develop a culture of inclusion, diversity, civility and respect for every member of our community. Further, that you will demonstrate commitment and sensitivity to the importance of inclusion and diversity. Do you agree with this statement?
- * Do you meet all of the physical requirements of this job with or without reasonable accommodations?
Required DocumentsRequired Documents
- Cover Letter
- Any Other Relevant Document
- Graduate Transcript
- human resources