- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job TitleAdjunct Spring 2020 - Cataloging LibrarianClassification TitlePosition TypeFacultyDepartmentLibrary/Learning Resource CenterWork LocationMain CampusDutiesUnder the direction of the Department Chair, responsibilities include cataloging of print, non-print, and electronic resources; providing reference and information services; liaison with faculty, and other projects as assigned
Education/ExperienceMust have a Master’s degree from an ALA-accredited school; must have knowledge in basic cataloging standards for print, electronic, and other material types; academic library experience desirable.
QualificationsPosition StatusPart TimeHours16 to 25 hours per week
Minimum Starting Rate---Hourly/SalaryOtherReview of Applications Begins11/22/2019 Posting Detail Information
Posting NumberFA00374POpen Date11/07/2019Close DateOpen Until FilledSpecial Instructions to ApplicantsPlease apply online.
Supplemental QuestionsRequired fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Chicago Tribune
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- MVCC Website/Posting
- Employee of MVCC
- No Response
- * Are you a State Universities Retirement System (SURS) annuitant and currently receiving a monthly annuity?
- Do you have a Master’s degree from an ALA-accredited school?
- Do you have knowledge in basic cataloging standards for print, electronic, and other material types?
Documents Needed To ApplyRequired Documents
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Other Document