- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Celestar Corporation has an IMMEDIATE NEED to identify a Specialized Administrative and Program Support Specialist who will be seated in Quantico, VA . Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Active Secret Level Clearance; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (10 – Years)
START DATE : April 2020
- Provide functional management and technical support at the Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE) to assist in the development, documentation, and evaluation of education, training, and certification projects
- Provide customer support services, establish and manage CDSE customer databases, provide assistance with marketing initiatives, dissemination and reproduction of products, maintenance of CDSE product inventories, requirements gathering for e-commerce systems and applications
- Accomplish tasks to execute printing and delivery of products including management of workflow, communicating with Defense Automated Printing Service (DAPS), and customer assistance; function as imagery librarian in the cataloging, researching, storing, and locating proper imagery to support multimedia product development or services; and support the Division Chiefs in execution of division workflow of business processes
- Support marketing, and product development and distribution requirements
- Travel in support of, at minimum, two events annually to assist with the CDSE booth, answer customer questions, and manage the input of customer data REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree; applicants with eight (8) years of related experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Superior oral and written communication skills; excellent command of the English language
- Active Secret Clearance PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with the Defense Travel System and timekeeping management programs a plus
IMPORTANT NOTE : This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! With this in mind, please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration. Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off.
Celestar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, disability status, gender identity or national origin. __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Minimum physical demands for on task positions: Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Team Members on Task (CONUS only, minimal or no job-related travel):
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Office Type Environment with Temperature Control. May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. General office environment.
Team Members on task (CONUS and OCONUS assignments, some travel):
• Specific vision abilities required by the job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone must be physically able to live in austere conditions during off duty time that may include extremes in temperature, noise, and must not have any medical conditions that require access to uninterrupted power sources.
• Team Members deployed to a combat zone will be subject to hazardous conditions which may require them to wear a kevlar helmet, individual body armor and/or wear a gas mask for extended periods of time.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Celestar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants or employees on the basis of their race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the company