- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Colorado Springs
Boulder, Colorado Employment Type:
20-Nov-2019 Close All Job SummaryThe Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics (LASP) is looking for an Administrative Applications Specialist who can provide support for a variety of administration applications that relate to Administration: Finance, Human Resources, Facilities Operations, and Contracts and Compliance. As a valued team member, your main duties will be:
- Resolve, develop technical solutions related to software, develop expertise on software platforms, and deliver accurate and timely resolutions.
- Track issues and works with Financial Information Systems Administrator to problem solve, build and execute corrective plans.
- Support includes HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems), Finance Systems, Employee Timekeeping systems, InfoEd, SharePoint 2013, Microsoft Office, Office 365, SharePoint Online.
Who We AreThe Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics (LASP) at the University of Colorado Boulder (CU) began in 1948, a decade before NASA. We are the world’s only research institute to have sent instruments to all eight planets and Pluto. What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
- Provide software support via in-person, email, and phone.
- Develop an understanding of how partners interact with supported software.
- Write technical documentation and user guides.
- Track software errors.
- Work closely with systems administrators to problem solve.
- Train software partners on the use of software products.
What You Should KnowDue to US Export Control restrictions, only US Citizens and Permanent Residents may apply. BenefitsThe University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder.
Be StatementsBe Collaborative. Be Innovative. Be Boulder.What We Require
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or related field.
- Two years of technical support experience.
- An equivalent combination of experience and education may substitute.
What You Will Need
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Special InstructionsTo apply, please submit the following materials:
- Cover Letter
Review of applications will begin on immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, applications must be submitted through CU Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact InformationPosting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: Recruiting@colorado.edu
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- human resources