- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Rafael
Executive Assistant, Enterprise Applications and Platform Engineering
San Francisco and San Rafael
Are you looking for a high energy team where you can make a direct contribution to transforming IT into an Engineering organization? Are you looking to join a company with a vision to imagine, design, and create a better world?
We are responsible for delivering capabilities that support our evolving subscriptions business models. We ideate, plan, build and run the foundation for Autodesk’s $2.5B+ business and must be able to scale with Autodesk’s growth to $5B and beyond.
We are not a traditional IT organization, we build engineering platforms that integrate with our customer-facing products and serve our partner eco system. We focus on cloud and integration technologies, methods and architectures. In addition, we are transforming our culture and embracing an engineering focus with key engineering practices such as product management and quality, disciplined agile delivery, and technical debt management.
Autodesk is seeking an Executive Assistant to join the Enterprise Applications & Platform Engineering team and be part of the larger Enterprise Information Services (EIS=IT) team. This role reports to the Sr. Director of Enterprise Applications and Platform Engineering.
· Manage and maintain Microsoft Outlook calendars. Schedule 1-1s with executives across the company and prioritize calendar requests.
· Make business travel arrangements and manage travel itineraries in Concur. Plan and coordinate events and meetings on and offsite, including preparation of meeting materials.
· Maintain email aliases, distribution lists and shared directories, like BOX. Responsible for maintaining permissions. Manage information by organizing and tracking in databases to synthesize and generate reports.
· Organize and run technology for All Hands and Town Hall meetings for 120+ employees in San Rafael and San Francisco. Collect information on New Hires and Applause Awards for All Hands. Prepare Q&As.
· Provide meeting support. Prepare agendas, take notes and distribute meeting minutes and presentations. Track action items and communicate status.
· Using PowerPoint, prepare executive presentations for various meetings.
· Perform external research on best practices using Corporate Executive Board and Gartner.
· Compile technology industry trends collateral for managers.
· Serve as the point of contact for external speaking engagements for executives. Coordinate external events agendas such as Dreamforce, SFDC Executive meetings, etc.
· Track purchases in Ariba and generate expense reports in Concur. Ensure department bills, credit cards are paid in a timely manner. Serve as point person for departmental purchases, including but not limited to books, merchandize, food.
· Maintain confidential material related to employees and company operations. Coordinate with HR Records, facilities, and EIS to process New Hire employees.
· Coordinate and compile feedback for employee development plans. Track and record goals on development plans.
· Serve as onsite support person for Facilities/Building Management, including space management, security, and emergency contact maintenance.
· Facilitate manager and staff communication. Answer phone calls / direct (or redirect) calls. Draft letters, memos and emails. Create presentations and maintain organization charts.
· Pro-actively escalate issues that need manager’s immediate attention.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with staff, internal departments and outside vendors to effectively coordinate activities and collaborate on special projects. Manage information flow within department or organization unit and communicate new corporate policies/programs that affect team members.
· Serve as liaison between corporate office by disseminating key communication pieces and distributing materials.
Preferred candidates will also have the following experience:
· Using Agile/Scrum, lead department initiatives such as cultural and engineering transformations.
· Facilitate off-sites and leverage a variety of influencing
About the company
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.