- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Universal City
TV Content & Production
Entertainment & Lifestyle Group
The Administrative Assistant will support the SVP of Alternative Production for USA/SYFY Unscripted Content, as well as the Production department.
General administrative duties including: rolling calls, maintaining phone sheet, scheduling and coordinating meetings, copying, filing, expense reporting and planning travel arrangements
Maintain production paperwork including calendars, call sheets, production reports, budgets, etc.
Track and maintain financial materials between production department and finance department
Update and maintain network documents pertaining to production
Track show cuts and distribute to legal department
Perform other duties as required by management
• Bachelor's Degree or minimum 3 years of work experience
• Minimum 1 year of administrative experience
• Minimum 1 year of experience with MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Willingness to work overtime
• Strong interest in Unscripted/Alternative Production Management
• Administrative experience at a network or studio or on television productions
• Excellent phone manner, administrative and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task high priority tasks
• Demonstrated ability to quickly develop internal and external relationships at all levels
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible, personable, follow-through and detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU personnel
• Demonstrated experience as a self-starter and forward-thinker
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.