- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Administrative Assistant is a vital contributor to the operations of the CVS Health Enterprise Shared Services Center. Specifically, the role will support day-to-day shared services center operations so that the center has the administrative functions to run smoothly. The role will be accountable for leadership support, mail room services, ordering and distributing office supplies, supporting meetings and coordinating conference rooms, greeting visitors, new employee set-up and provisioning requests, and other special projects as needed.
1+ years of experience in an administrative/office manager role
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience in a large, corporate setting
- Strong attention to detail and quality orientation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong planning & organizing skills, impeccable follow-up and attention to detail
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload to meet day to day needs
- Sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion with regard to confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and capable of working with little direct supervision
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
GED or verifiable High School Diploma required
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.