- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, OfficeTeam has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. The best candidates for this Administrative Assistant position will be able to perform various administrative and office support duties. Anyone who loves mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design should not hesitate to contact us. If you're looking for work in the Warrington, Pennsylvania area, check out this terrific long-term temporary-to-full-time Administrative Assistant opening!
- Back various projects for other employees
- Navigate through word processing, filing, and faxing
- Receive and tend to visitors
- Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
- Ability to use the internet for research
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of filing
- Ideal candidate must have adept computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
We are a creative, dynamic company seeking an ambitious individual to come join our growing company. If you are a passionate self-starter that thrives in an innovative environment, we would love to hear from you! This position will be filled by the end of the week so don't hesitate in contacting us!
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.