- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $11.40 - $13.20 gross per hour
OfficeTeam is working with a company in the Non-Profit industry, to find an Administrative Assistant who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their careers. The most successful Administrative Assistant will be able to perform various administrative and office support duties. Candidates applying for this position should be ready for a lot of mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, so if you love those tasks, don't hesitate to contact us! Candidates looking for a long-term temporary position in the Allegan, Michigan area will find this Administrative Assistant position to be a terrific opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Back various projects for other employees
- Handle telephone calls
- Greet and instruct visitors
- Tend to word processing, filing, and faxing duties
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Administrative Office experience
- Foundational knowledge in data entry
- Answering Multi-Line Phone System experience
- Experience with scheduling
- Proficiency in Administrative Assistance
- Proven knowledge of calendar managements and scheduling appointments
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Proven ability to use the internet for research
- Solid computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
We are seeking passionate, ambitious candidates that are interested in growing and supporting our dynamic company. If you are a self-starter that thrives in a creative environment, please contact us today! This opportunity will be filled by the end of the week so don't hesitate!
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.