- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This exciting firms opening for a motivated and productive Records Clerk can foster your legal interest. This is a long-term temporary Records Clerk position, located in the Columbus, Ohio area. Candidates who want to exercise their passion for the field and put their ambition and organizational skills to the test will be interested in this position.
If you are interested in this exciting and immediate opportunity, please send your resume in WORD format to email@example.com
- Access information for attorneys and other legal staff upon request
- Report to the Manager when issues of concern arise
- Request files from storage
- Craft, organize and keep track of all files and loose documents using Document and Records Management programs
- Accurately handle all court and discovery documents, whether paper or electronically filed
- Prioritize filing tasks
- Distribute the daily mail to the appropriate secretaries
- Prepare and oversee case files
- Pick up documents from designated locations on a daily basis
- Assist Records team members as needed
- Efficiently deliver files upon request
- Complete rush filing jobs upon request
- Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
- Relevant work experience required and legal background preferable
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of affidavits
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
If you are meticulous and proficient with computers, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.