- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Washington, D.C.
The Administrative Assistant position will be heavy on mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, so if you love those tasks, this might be the job for you! OfficeTeam is looking for a results-oriented Administrative Assistant to perform various administrative and office support duties. You might be interested in this Administrative Assistant position, if you're deeply passionate about growing your career. This Administrative Assistant vacancy is based in the Washington, District of Columbia area and is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity.
- Greet and guide visitors
- Perform word processing, filing and faxing
- Field telephone calls
- Support diverse projects for other employees
- Foundational knowledge in Recruiting Activities
- Comprehensive knowledge of Calendar Management
- Conducting Phone Screens experience
- Proficiency in Phone Screens
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Candidate must have substantial computer experience including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Internet research skills
Are you passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! This opportunity will be filled by the end of the week so don't hesitate!
.If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Cameron.email@example.com.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.