- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Washington, D.C.
OfficeTeam is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant with a can-do attitude to be a part of their a fast-paced, rapidly growing team in the detail oriented Services industry. You will be leading the efforts of supporting the office by taking on various office and administrative tasks as an Administrative Assistant. Do you love pivot tables, mail merging, and presentation design? Then this is a great opportunity for you to embrace your passions as an Administrative Assistant. This Administrative Assistant role is a short-term temporary opportunity and is located in the Washington, District of Columbia area.
- Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
- Provide help when needed with various projects for other employees
- Complete word processing, filing, and faxing
- Receive and direct visitors
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Administrative Office experience preferred
- Microsoft Outlook experience
- Knowledge of meeting coordination and planning
- Administrative Tasks experience
- Deep understanding of customer meetings
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Candidate must have substantial computer experience including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
If you are a passionate self-starter that is looking to contribute to a dynamic and growing company and is looking to thrive in a creative environment, we would love to hear from you! A candidate will be chosen by the end of the week. Contact us now!
.If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Cameron.email@example.com.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.