- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, OfficeTeam has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. The Administrative Assistant will perform various administrative and office support duties. Candidates applying for this position should be ready for a lot of mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, so if you love those tasks, don't hesitate to contact us! This short-term temporary-to-full-time position is a terrific Administrative Assistant opportunity and is based in the Seattle, Washington area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Navigate through word processing, filing, and faxing
- Greet and instruct visitors
- Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
- Support a variety of projects for other employees
- Strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to use the internet for research
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- QuickBooks experience
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
Are you a passionate self-starter looking to grow within a dynamic company and thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! This opening will be staffed by the end of the week, so don't delay - contact us now! firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.